JMH is excited to announce we now offer Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) Services.
Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) is an internationally recognised qualification for experts in the field of Machinery Safety. This includes:
- Machinery Safety Legislation
- Risk Assessments
- Mechanical Guarding
- Safety Components & Technologies
- Electrical Safety
- Functional Safety of Control Systems
- Functional Safety of Pressurised Fluid Systems
CMSE can provide Machine Designers, Builders, Owners and Operators with the following services:
- Advising and guiding clients through the requirements and practical application of relevant regulations and standards for their machinery.
- Advising and guiding clients on the legal obligations that must be met and at what stage during the project they must be met.
- Managing projects along the whole machinery safety lifecycle from initial risk assessment to safety upgrades and implementation.
- Advising and guiding clients on the design of functional safety systems in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Carrying out PUWER assessment to ensure that machinery is fit for purpose, conforms to relevant product supply laws, is safe to operate and safe to maintain.
Utilising the services of a CMSE will help our clients ensure legal compliance with all relevant directives and standards, as well as reducing maintenance costs and providing increased productivity due to lower machine downtime.
Most importantly, using CMSE services to ensure Machinery Safety will protect the health and safety of our clients’ personnel by providing higher levels of safety.
To find out more information about the CMSE services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us
Pictured: Al Drummond, our Project Manager and one of the Certified Machinery Safety Experts at JMH